EuroFleet Zrt. has a long professional history and a unique customer-oriented attitude in the fleet management market and provides a high added-value, premium, cost-effective service and carefree vehicle usage to its customers.
We are proud to have Bisnode AAA certificate for several years thanks to our continuous improvement, development, growing financial indicators and our ethical operation. EuroFleet Zrt. is also ranked among the TOP 100 SMEs and BÉT50 companies in the service providing sector and has 3x Business Superbrands Award.
A new chapter has opened in the life of our company after it has been acquired by the Japanese MHC Mobility Group, which is currently operating in 18 countries on 3 continents. This acquisition will speed up EuroFleet Zrt.’s growths and place us to an international level, among the leaders of the fleet management companies.
In addition to the good working conditions and the growing, competitive benefit package our colleagues appreciate the Company’s progressive thinking, the clearly defined goals, and the feeling that an employee can contribute to the success of a dynamic team and a highly ranked company.
Day-by-day our colleagues face new tasks and challenges, which promote their professional improvement, which strengthen their personal competencies and let them make better use of their creativity and problem-solving ability. The daily challenges, the need to leave their comfort zones make the daily work exciting and the success of a well-done job gives them energy and fills them with pride.
We are currently looking for an employee for the position:
- Prepare of monthly and ad-hoc internal and group reports
- Participate in monthly and year-end closing activities
- Support management’s decision-making process
- Support the work of the accounting and Back Office team
- Support the Forecast and Budgeting processes
- Provide controlling support for projects
- Perform internal control activities and ad hoc administrative tasks for the given deadlines
- College degree (finance)
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar position
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Very good analytical skills
- Openness to new tasks and changes with dynamically changing systems and business needs
- Willingness of constant improvement (increasing efficiency)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Exact and / or Navision accounting software would be an advantage
What we offer:
We are looking for an employee for whom it is important to meet higher expectations than average, in return we offer a long-term professional carrier and a friendly work atmosphere.
- Competitive compensation package
- Dynamic, growing company with a strong background
- Responsible and multinational position
- Variable tasks, continuous possibility to improve
- Professional trainings
- Friendly work atmosphere; young, dynamic team
- Possibility to improve English knowledge
Place of work: Győr
Employment type: full time
How to apply:
Please send us your CV and motivation letter in English to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Controller”
In your motivation letter please answer the following questions:
- Why would you like to change?
- What results are you most proud of in your professional life?
- How can we motivate you?
- What is your professional strength?
- What do you expect from an employer for a long-term employment?
Please also read, accept, sign and send together with your application the Data management Information and Consent document, which can be downloaded from here: https://www.eurofleet.hu/wp-content/uploads/adatkezelesi-hozzajarulas.pdf